Darla Dumler

Darla Dumler
Darla Dumler

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

The Heart is a Funny Thing

It is made of tissue yet it is driven by an inner center of emotion, need, and desire expanding or expelling its physical and spiritual life. How my mind digests the experiences and circumstances in life directly affects the condition of my heart.

Once I had a very shattered heart I thought could not be soldered back together. I was wrong. I realized in my spirit that once I gave ALL the pieces to God he could mend my broken heart. He cannot mend what he doesn’t have.

Through the healing revelation of God in my heart I can see his love, grace and mercy in my life’s lessons. He has helped me to see I am not who I was and has given me a vision of what I can be, more like him. This process is my path, my plan, my purpose, my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love for you to share your thoughts with me.