Darla Dumler

Darla Dumler
Darla Dumler

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Keeping Balanced

My new year brings new challenges and goals. One of the biggest challenges in my life has been to keep balanced in regards to loving and caring for myself with the same intent as I care for others. I often let my heart and emotions get consumed by my desire to help others and leave my health, spirit, and personal goals and dreams for my left over time and energy.
My goal this year is to love myself as I love others equally. In the past few years I have absorbed and accepted God’s pure unconditional love for me. I realize my self-value is no longer based on my service to others. It has taken me 46 years to realize God loves me for me and not for what I do. He is very interested and has given me guidelines on how I need to treat others and myself. However, his love for me is solely because he made me and his son Jesus died for me. In other words, I am to die for, just ask Jesus. The wonderful thing is, so are you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love for you to share your thoughts with me.