Darla Dumler

Darla Dumler
Darla Dumler

Friday, March 9, 2012

Gifts from Heaven


“It’s all right,” he said. “Don’t be afraid. Your God, the God of your father, has given you treasure in your sacks;” Genesis 43:23 NIV

I am your Father and I have given you treasures—gifts from heaven. I have personally designed and imparted them to you. On your journey through life, please discover them, learn about them, embrace them, and grow in them. Don’t allow the whispering of Satan to create fear of failure or of success. Come to me first through prayer and my word to gain wisdom, understanding, and confidence. You have a choice to trust in me and forge ahead on the path I’ve made for you or to let fear rob you of the potential and possibilities these gifts will enhance in your character, your life, and your destiny. I smile when I see you enjoying your gifts and especially when you share them with others as I have shared with you.

Today when you feel fear pressing you to hide or pull back from your gifts, stop for a minute, look heavenward, and say, “God, I will use my gifts to encourage one person today and to grow. My faith and gifts from you are greater than any fear in my head. Thank you for my gifts and the smile I will bring to your face.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love for you to share your thoughts with me.